Smart City Solutions
Smart City + UZURV = Quality of Life
A Smart City uses information and communications technology to enhance its livability, workability, and sustainability. Efficient and effective transportation is vital to the success and economic development of a Smart City.
Elements of a Smart City
Municipal Transportation Problems
- Public transportation is extremely cost intensive.
- The combination of an increasingly elderly and a large disabled population is placing strain on existing transportation infrastructure.
- The current practices are outdated, expensive, unreliable, unsafe, and ultimately unstainable
- Cities, who rely on federal funding tied to ADA compliance, jeopardize future funding by not meeting mandated standards.
- Riders are still unsatisfied with current system.
- The elderly and disabled have been an left behind in the current ride-share model.
UZURV: We Solve Transportation Problems